Here are Michael's Barkery's top 10 picks that we are sure you and your furry friends will enjoy.
1. Highwave Auto- dog mug-For the on the go dog. Whether it is hiking, a beach trip, or a stroll out on the town, staying hydrated is important in the South Carolina heat. This leak proof water mug carries the water so no need for an extra water bottle! You squeeze the water up and have your dog drink out of the bowl shaped top! When your dog is finished you can either have the water go back down into the mug or pour it out.
2. Mobowl-Another water bowl for on the go. This locally owned business made an extremely durable and flexible water that is easy to carry wherever you go. Attach it to your dog’s leash and bring it anywhere. It’s non-slip material makes it a great bowl for summer days on the boat!
3. Snuffle mat-Does your dog gobble up food? Giving your dog their food out of an interactive toy is a great way to introduce enrichment into your dog’s life. A snuffle mat gives your dog the opportunity to root around for their food and slow them down! Snuffle mats are great interactive toys that have shorter snouts.
4. Planet dog snoop toy- Another easy interactive toy to get your dog started. Enrichment should be a daily part of your dog's life. Physical exercise is important but so is mental exercise. This dog toy is a great way to introduce your dog into the world of interactive toys.
5. Biothane leashes and collar-If your dog likes to get dirty, rolling in the mud or going for adventures, getting a biothane leash is going to be a great option for you. Biothane leashes and collars are weatherproof, easy to clean and of course stylish! At the Barkery we have a variety of different color and style options.
6. No hide- As I am sure you have heard in the media, rawhide bones are not safe for your dog. They are not easily digestible and are often filled with chemicals. No hide bones look and feel similar to rawhide bones however they are made with brown rice flour. The use of this flour makes these bones much easier to digest, no hide bones are free of any colorants and chemicals
7. Tre pointe- For our furry friends that are even furrier than others these tre pointe harnesses are meant to prevent matting in the chest area. A simple yet stylish harness will still give you the control you want while on leash with an awesome added benefit!
8. Selfie clip- Does your dog get distracted when you are trying to take a picture, grab our selfie clip. Throw a treat in the grips of this selfie stick, attach it to your phone and get ready to pose with your pup.
9. Mud buster- Long day outside has your dog’s paws muddy? Grab this mud buster which is like a personal bath for your dog's paws. Putting each paw into the mud buster will clean your dog's paws of any mud or debris from outside, give ‘em a quick dry and you’re as good as new!
10. Friendship collar- Are you really best friends with your dog? Not until you have a matching collar and bracelet set! This brand donates food to shelters across the country with every purchase made. Come down and pick from our many styles and colors then rock your new bracelets out on the town to show off!
By Michael's Barkery Blogger: Courtney Larrier